ASPO-USA

ASPO-USA ran this Dave Cohen piece last week. I thought it was a little odd so I made achart to try to visualize it and then wrote a response. I’m surprised they printed it.

Cohen Prediction

The orange box is where Dave says there is an 80% chance of the peak occuring. The yellow represents 20%. I don’t buy it. But he says he’s moving on.